Last Updated: January 1, 2022
In General. We may collect information that can identify you such as your name and email address ("personal information") and other information that does not identify you. When you provide personal information through our website, the information may be sent to servers located in the United States and other countries around the world.
Information you provide. We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our website or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information). We also request information about interests and activities, gender and age, and other demographic information such as hometown or username.
Information collected automatically. We automatically collect certain information from your browser when you visit the Site. This information includes your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us (see "Cookies" below), and the referring website address.
Other Technologies. We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of the Site. We also may include web beacons in advertisements or email messages to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer our website visitors to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
Information collected by third parties. We may allow third parties, including authorized advertising companies and ad networks, to display advertisements on the Site. These companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements.
In General. We may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
- communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, or from third parties;
- develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on the Site and other sites;
- verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes;
- manage our business;
- provide AllCasting.com advertisements to you when you visit other sites;
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection;
and Financial information. We may use financial information, including your payment method, to process payment for any purchases made on the Site, enroll you in discount, rebate, and other programs in which you elect to participate, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
Personal information. We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. (See “California Privacy Law” below, which gives you the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information to third parties.) We may share personal information with:
Service providers: We may share your personal information, which may include your name and contact information (including email address) with third parties that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, member screenings, supporting our website functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through the Site. We may also share your name, contact information and credit card information with our authorized service providers who process credit card payments. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
Business partners: When you register or make purchases on the Site or click-through our advertisements offered on third party websites, we may share personal information with the businesses with which we partner to offer you the applicable products, services or any advertisements. When you elect to engage in a particular merchant's offer or program through the Site, you authorize us to provide your email address and other information needed by the merchant to fulfill that offer or program to that merchant.
Other Situations. We also may disclose your information, including personal information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Aggregated and/or non-personal information. We may share non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may also share it with third parties to develop and deliver advertising on the Site and on websites of third parties, and to analyze and report on advertising you see. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated, non-personal information, or personal information in hashed, non-human readable form, with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis or other business purposes.
You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in your being unable to use certain features of the Site because such information may be required in order for you to register as a member; purchase products or services; participate in a contest, promotion, survey, or sweepstakes; ask a question; or initiate other transactions on the Site.
At any time you can choose to no longer receive commercial or promotional emails from us by visiting the "Account Settings" page associated with your account. When you register on the Site, you will consent, or be given a choice as to whether you want, to receive email messages from us about special offers. You may modify this consent later by visiting the "Account Settings" page associated with your account. You also will be given the opportunity, in any commercial email that we send to you, to opt out of receiving such messages in the future. It may take up to 10 days for us to process an opt-out request. We may send you other types of transactional and relationship email communications, such as service announcements, administrative notices, and surveys, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. Please note that changing information in your account, or otherwise opting out of receipt of promotional email communications will only affect future activities or communications from us. If we have already provided your information to a third party (such as a service provider) before you have changed your preferences or updated your information, you may have to change your preferences directly with that third party.
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. We want you to feel confident using our website to transact business. However, information security depends also on users. Users should take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email.
Free of charge, you have the right to request for the last 12 months, and receive within 45 days (and in any event no more than 90 days:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share your personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
We must provide this information to you in a readily useable format that allows you to easily send the information to and between other entities, thus allowing you to “port” or move your personal information from us to another company offering similar services.
Under the CCPA, “Personal Information” includes, but is not limited to, identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier (including cookies), online identifier Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers
In the last 12 months, we have collected these categories of personal information from consumers: personal identifiers (name, email, phone etc.); unique electronic identifiers (cookies); online identifiers; Internet Protocol addresses; financial and commercial information; network activity information; call records; personal characteristics and preferences
In the last 12 months, we have sold these categories of personal information about consumers: unique electronic identifiers (cookies)
In the last 12 months, we have disclosed these categories of personal information about consumers for a business purpose: personal identifiers (name, email, phone etc.); unique electronic identifiers (cookies); online identifiers; Internet Protocol addresses; financial and commercial information; network activity information; call records; personal characteristics and preferences
Free of charge, you have the right to request deletion of your personal information that we have collected from you. We shall comply with that request by deleting all of your personal information from our records and directing any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Some exceptions do exist to our duty to delete your personal information at your request. These are when your personal information may be needed to:
- Complete a transaction for which your personal information was collected, provide a good or service that you requested, or that we could reasonably anticipate within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between us and you;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act pursuant to Chapter 3.6 (commencing with Section 1546) of Title 12 of Part 2 of the Penal Code;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that follows applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of your information is likely to prevent or seriously impair the achievement of such research, if you have provided informed consent’
- To enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with a legal obligation;
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Free of charge, you have the right to request for the last 12 months, and receive within 45 days later, the following information about the sale of your personal information:
- The categories of personal information that we have collected about you;
- The categories of personal information that we sold about you, the categories of third parties that we sold your personal information to, and the category or categories of your personal information that each third party purchased from us;
- The categories of your personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose;
- If we have not sold your personal information, disclosure of that fact.
Free of charge, you have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information. “Sale” means “selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating” your personal information by us to another business or a third party “for monetary or other valuable consideration.”
To make it easy for you to exercise your opt out rights, pursuant to the CCPA, we provide a link on the homepage of www.AllCasting.com, titled “ Do Not Sell My Personal Information” to enable you to opt out of the sale of your personal information.
If and after you have directed that we not sell your personal information, we are prohibited from selling it until and unless you later expressly authorize us to sell your personal information.
The CCPA prohibits the sale of personal information of consumers under 16 years of age without express approval from the minor (between ages 13 and 16) or the minor’s parent or guardian (if under 13 years of age). AllCasting.com does not knowingly collect from minors, much less sell, personal information of individuals under the age of 18 (see “Children’s Privacy” below). AllCasting.com may collect certain personal information about minors from their parent or guardian subscribers to the service, solely for the purpose, and only as needed, to fulfill the casting services that the Site offers to minors.
Pursuant to the CCPA, we cannot and will not discriminate against or penalize you for exercising your privacy rights. We will not:
- Charge different prices for our service;
- Provide a different level or quality of service to you;
- Suggest that you receive a different price for, or a different level or quality of, our service;
Provided, however, the CCPA does not prohibit differences in prices, levels or quality of service offered to users if the difference is reasonably related to the value provided to the consumer by the consumer’s data.
To request information about your personal information, to delete your personal information, to direct us not to sell your personal information, or for disclosure of the types of your personal information that we may sell, contact us by:
- emailing to email@example.com or
- using this Request Form
Although the Site is a general audience site, we restrict the use of our service to individuals age 18 and above. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. The only personal information we knowingly collect about minors is that which is received from their parent or guardian subscribers, and is collected and used solely for the purpose, and only as needed, of enabling us to fulfill the casting services we offer to minors. No information should be submitted through the Site by individuals under eighteen 18 years of age. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children and to participate and monitor the interactive activities of their children.
Some internet browsers may be configured to send "do not track" signals to the online services that you visit. There is no consensus among industry participants as to what "do not track" means in this context. Other than that a response to a “do not track” signal is voluntary. Like many websites and online services, AllCasting does not alter its practices when it receives a "do not track" signal from a visitor's browser. To find out more about "do not track," please visit www.allaboutdnt.com.
- Data Protection Officer, AllCasting.com, 501 Silverside Rd, Suite 306, Wilmington, DE 19809
A Cookie is a small piece of data sent from our Site and stored on your device (computer, smartphone, etc.) by your web browser while you are browsing our Site *Additional information on Cookies:https://cookies.insites.com/, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie. Without Cookies it would be impossible to provide you information and services you are requesting through the Internet. Cookies remember certain information (such as items added in the shopping cart in an online store) and may record your browsing activity. They can also be used to remember arbitrary pieces of information that the user previously entered into form fields, such as names, addresses, passwords and billing address.
By using the Site, you agree to the use of any of the cookies and tracking tools mentioned in this policy, unless you opt out from such use (opt out available only for some cookie types). Additional information about cookie purposes can be found here or you can send a request to us.
Technical and strictly necessary Cookies
In case, you try to block/turn off any of such cookies you might not receive some essential part of the services requested by you. Some examples of such cookies are:
- User input cookies (session-id), e.g. when you are filling out an online form, ordering a service, making a payment etc.).
- Authentication cookies, used for authenticated services, e.g. when you are logging into your online account within any information systems integrated with our Site.
- Security cookies used to detect authentication abuses and prevent malicious attacks.
- Multimedia content player session cookies, such as flash player cookies.
- Load balancing session cookies (faster processing of your requests).
- Third party social plug-in content sharing cookies.
Functionality and Performance Cookies
Such Cookies help us to optimize and make our Site more user-friendly, enhance security, facilitate faster and more convenient use of the Site, and receive valuable anonymized statistics, including, but not limited to, by:
- aggregating statistics on new visitors to the Site.
- helping us recognize your browser and its previously configured settings, for example, language preferences, font size, etc.
- managing contractual relationships with partners, when you book on partner websites.
- helping improve our Site offering and for capacity planning purposes. We or our service providers may set analytics cookies. These allow us to gather aggregated or segmented information about the types of visitors that access our Site and the pages and advertisements that they view. In order to better understand your use of our Site, we or our service providers may collect information on such use, including pages visited, links clicked etc. We do not use this information to personally identify you.
Where we collect Cookies for statistical purposes, we are committed to applying a “functional separation” principle, so the results of the processing will have no negative impact on your privacy and your use of the Site and our services. The retention period of Functionality Cookies usually is very short. In case of longer periods, please be aware that we always assess the risk level of such processing, so it does not adversely affect your privacy. Where we might allow service providers to collect Functionality Cookies on our Site in order to generate aggregated statistics for us, we strictly require them to erase data obtained from your device.
Advertising /Targeting Cookies
We and our third-party vendors, including Google and Facebook, use Advertising cookies to serve ads based on Your prior visits to our Site. For example:
- To make use of cross-device tracking in order to optimize our advertising activities. As part of cross-device tracking, AllCasting.com may combine information collected from a particular browser or mobile device with another computer or device linked to the computer or device from which the information was collected. By changing your cookie settings on your device, you can change your cross-device tracking settings for advertising purposes.
- To work with online advertising companies to display targeted advertising on our Site and third- party websites that you visit. This targeting may be based on information collected by us or third- party websites. This targeting may also be based on your activities or behaviors on our Site or those of third parties. We may also obtain information about your browsing history from our business partners.
We and our advertising partners may also use web beacons (single pixel GIF images). These web beacons are placed in the code of a Web page or an email newsletter. When you access a partner site within our mobile applications, we may track your activity on that site.
Your browser gives you the ability to control cookies. How to do this varies from browser to browser. You should view the Help menu on the browser you use for further information. Your opt out choice is stored in opt out cookies only in that browser, so you should separately set your preferences for other browsers, computers, or devices you may use. Please also note that opting out of a third party cookie does not mean that you will no longer receive or be subject to online advertising or marketing. It means that the third-party service from which you opted out will no longer deliver ads tailored to your web preferences and online behavior. You may opt out of third party cookies by visiting our Privacy Preference Center.